" Worldchampion Jet - Sea Jet 2 - Super Jet "
Piraeus (Athens), Syros, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini (Thira), Paros. Piraeus
" Champion Jet 2 & Mega Jet "
Heraklion (Crete), Santorini (Thira), Ios, Naxos, Paros, Mykonos, Syros, Tinos
F/B "Aqua Blue"
Rafina, Andros, Tinos, Mykonos, Naxos
" Naxos Jet - Andros Jet - Aqua Blue"
Rafina (Athens), Andros, Tinos, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Ios, Santorini,
"Super Jet -
Sea Jet 2 "
Piraeus (Athens), Serifos, Sifnos, Milos, Folegandros, Ios,
Santorini (Thira), Amorgos, Koufonissi, Naxos, Mykonos
" Champion Jet 2 & Mega Jet "
Rethymnon (Crete), Santorini (Thira), Naxos, Mykonos
" Tera Jet "
Piraeus (Athens), Paros, Ios, Santorini (Thira)
Santorini One Day tour
from Heraklion or Rethymnon Crete
" Worldchampion Jet - Sifnos Jet"
Rafina (Athens), Tinos, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Ios, Santorini (Thira)
Andros Jet & Aqua Jewel "
Lavrio (Athens), Kea, Kythnos, Syros, Andros, Tinos, Paros, Anafi, Santorini (Thira), Thirassia, Ios, Sikinos, Folegandros, Naxos, Mykonos, Donoussa, Amorgos (Aegiali), Amorgos (Katapola), Koufonissi, Schinoussa, Iraklia
|Sea Jets Fleet Sea Jets Terms Ferries.gr Home Page||
Car Rental in Greece Hotels in Greece
Reservation Form with our company's assistance
Make your reservation Online or by Fax
All major credit cards accepted
General Travel Terms
|- IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION / COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Taking into consideration the emerging circumstances occurred because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, SeaJets company provides you with the ability to convert your tickets into a Credit Voucher, which can be replaced with new tickets for a later date to any destination operated by SeaJets company without an additional charge.
This option applies to anyone who has purchased tickets up until the 30th of April 2020, whether or not the trip has been cancelled.
Credit vouchers are valid for any route of your preference operated by SeaJets company until the 31st of December 2022.
All tickets must be replaced into one booking / transaction and on the same accommodation type, without an additional charge and you may notify us as soon as you are sure of the new travel dates.
In case you haven’t used your credit voucher after 18 months since the date of your trip, you are entitled to a full refund. SeaJets tickets terms and conditions apply to all bookings made with a Credit Voucher.
1. Passengers must be at the port at least 45 minutes before departure. If you missed the departure no refund can be made.
2. Vehicles must be in the waiting area to embarked at least one (1) hour before sailing and in any case at the time specified in the applicable Port Regulations
3. TICKET CANCELLATION POLICY
The issued tickets can be canceled in accordance with the following conditions:
Up to 14 days before departure : 100% refund
Up to 7 days before departure : 75 % refund
Up to 12 hours before departure : 50 % refund
For cancellations made in less than 12 hours before the departure no refund can be made.
For any cancellation is required to present the original tickets to the agent who issued them (only authorized for cancellations) .
It is not allowed to cancel tickets by phone , fax and email.
Tickets can also be converted to open date tickets (open) at least 24 hours before departure. Open date tickets can be replaced with another date tickets for any route subject to availability (valid for one year and it can not be canceled, the fare is non-refundable). For conversion to open date ticket is required presentation of the ticket to the issuer, to any central agency or to our main office.
4. In case of ticket loss, the passenger must buy new tickets, state the loss in writing to the company and include all of the lost ticket's details (day and time of travel, itinerary, ticket no and new ticket no, as well as copy of the new tickets).
Following an audit conducted by the company and within 1 month from the day of submission of such request, provided that the lost ticket has not been used to travel, the passenger may receive a free ticket the total value of which will amount to that of the lost ticket.
5. The company will not be held liable for delays in departures, deviation of and non following the regular course as a result of bad weather conditions or orders issued by the Ministry of Maritime Commerce and Port Authorities or force majeure and such actions take place to ensure the safety of passengers.
6. In case of cancelled sail because of force majeure (e.g. ban on departure due to bad weather conditions), the company will return the full value of the ticket and only that.
7. Itineraries may be modified and such changes will be posted on the company's website ( www.ferries.gr/sea-jets/ ) in the online reservations system.
8. In accordance with EU Directive 98/41/EC, it is mandatory to keep a passengers’ name list at any voyage, for safety reasons. For the purposes of such registration, tickets should be issued in the name of each passenger and should especially include:
• PASSENGER’S FIRST AND LAST NAME
• GENDER: MALE / FEMALE
• AGE: ADULT/CHILD/INFANT
9. Please request from the issuer of your ticket to record your telephone number on your reservation in order to enable the company to contact with you in case of an emergency situation.
Schedules, Fares, Availability and Reservation click
|Hotels in HERAKLION and rest of Crete island|
|Hotels in SANTORINI island|
|Hotels in IOS island|
|Hotels in NAXOS island|
|Hotels in PAROS island|
|Hotels in MYKONOS island|
|Hotels in GREECE and Greekislands|
|Hotels in EUROPE|