- MEALS: Are not included in the passage fare. The ship provides
self-services, restaurant, snack-bar and duty free shop.
- REDUCED FARES: Only one child (up to 4 years) each family travels free (he
has not the right to any accommodation on board) - children up to 12 years
of age have a 50% reduction on fare.
- OPEN DATE TICKETS: Open date tickets are valid for the year of issue.
Passengers holding open date ticket should have to make the reservation in
advance, especially in July and August, as no guarantee is given or
responsibility taken for availability of last minute cabin or car space.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Passengers holding ticket with close date of
departure wishing to cancel their trip, are liable to the following
Passengers who fail to embark without prior notice are not entitled to any
refund. Ticket refunds are effected only by the office of the Country of
|Up to 15 days
|From the 16th
day up to one day before departure:
|On the same
day of departure:
- LOSS OF TICKET: The loss of tickets must be immediately referred to the
issuing agency indicating all details, name of passengers, date of purchase,
etc. Replacement of ticket cannot be issued without payment of corresponding
fare. Refund can be done only after six months from the issuing date and
only after provided lost ticket has not be used.
- DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Free carriage.
- TIMETABLE: All the departures hours are indicated in local time.
- VARIATIONS: The ship schedule could change or be cancelled without prior
notice. In that case, the Company will provide other maritime transportation
or, if this is not possible, will authorize the refund in full. No other
claims will be accepted by the Company.
- EMBARKATION PROCEDURE: Passengers already booked, with or without their
own car, must report to the Company's port agents at least three hours
before scheduled departure, otherwise the reservation can be considered
cancelled and their places awarded to the passengers on waiting list.
- GARAGE: Access to vehicles, normally, is not permitted during the voyage
but, only in circumstances of urgent needs contact the Purser office.
- THE COMPANY KEEPS THE RIGHT TO ADD, TO THE FARE PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, A
"BUNKER SURCHARGE" THAT WILL BE, EVENTUALLY, COLLECTED AT THE
MOMENT OF THE EMBARKATION FORMALITIES.